Terms & Conditions
By accessing, browsing or booking through our Web Site(s) or Directly or Indirectly through www.aabatoursindia.com or its representative(s), you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Prices quoted include hotel accommodation, taxes, breakfast and in some cases specified major meals (Lunch / Dinner). Prices do not however include any personal expenses or additional fees.
For the services contracted, a minimum payment should be made as advance to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and the balance amount needs to be paid either before arrival in India or upon arrival in INDIA.
Mode of Payment:
You can make payment by using any of the following method:
• By Credit Card -Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/ Diners
• By Debit Card - Master / Visa / Maestro.
• Bank/ Wire/ Telegraphic Transfer to Bank account.
In case of payments through a Credit/debit Card, the convenience fee would be levied over and above the amount.
Policy for Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure:
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing well in advance.
Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and would be as follows : -
• 45 days prior to arrival - 25% of the advance deposited (except the transaction charges)
• 15 days prior to arrival - 30% of the advance deposited (except the transaction charges)
• 10 days prior to arrival - 40% of the advance deposited (except the transaction charges)
• 72 hours prior to arrival - 50% of the advance deposited (except the transaction charges)
• Less than 72 hours or no show - NO REFUND.
• In case of special train journey, special airfare journey and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable which would be advised as and when required.
• In case of 'No Show'- No Refund During "Peak-Season," which is defined by the density of tourist inflow in each region, and may vary from place to place and hotel to hotel, any particular hotel may implement a different cancellation policy. The travel agent is bound to follow the hotel specific cancellation policy; and in case of variation from the above stated policy, the excess in cancellation charges will be borne by the client and not by the travel agent. Modifications/Cancellations sent directly to the hotel will not be honored.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled well in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Any refund against a payment received through a Credit Card, will be made on the same credit card only.
Mandatory Identification Document Detail:
It is Mandatory for all guests (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation of tours. The given below Documents are applicable for different categories:
• For foreign nationals – Copy of Passport + Visa is mandatory.
• For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
• For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
• For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Note: VISA is compulsory to Travel to India for all Foreign Nationals. Kindly check the below link for VISA on arrival detail for the listed countries. https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
Complaints regarding booked services:
Any suggestions from the client will be gladly accepted in order to improve the level of services and accommodation provided. We welcome your feedback, comments and/or complaints regarding the services purchased through us.
We have taken all reasonable care to make sure that all the services are provided to a reasonable standard and are provided as described in our Web Sites. However, Aaba Tours India is not responsible for any changes made by the supplier of which we have not been informed.
Aaba Tours India will not be responsible for any lapse in services provided by a third party vendor like a hotel. We take reasonable care while patronizing a hotel; however, may not under any circumstances guarantee the standard of services provide at the hotel.
E & O E – Errors and Omissions Excepted
Aaba Tours India will not be responsible for any human error or typing error, which has gone unnoticed by the guest or the company’s staff.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Aaba Tours India reserves the right to amend/modify the terms, conditions, and notices as suitable in the interest of the clients and the company; and to comply with the legal requirements governing the industry.